Gaysorn Amarin Our Village is Blooming
Gaysorn Village regenerates ‘Placemaking’ destination
building upon integrated mixed-use development concept
Transforming "Gaysorn Amarin" with a mission to bring refined experience
for customer’s life enhancement in Q4 2023
- Gaysorn Village will be introducing Thailand’s first and only “Placemaking” destination next year by recreating Gaysorn Amarin into a brand-new lifestyle space that nurtures inspiration and creativity to the fullest while cultivating a diverse communities of like-minded people to get together for memorable meetings and interactions. Designed to bring new refined experience for life enhancement that is uniquely curated for each individual, Gaysorn Amarin is scheduled to welcome customers in the 4th quarter of 2023.
- Each component will be expanded, scaled up and co-created with leading Thai and global brands to introduce brand-new lifestyle experience:
- Fashion Style Component: building on Designer Lane, a gathering place for world-class fashion brands by adding active fashion sports brands into a unique space that brings together customers and designers.
- Food Style Component: expanding Gaysorn Food Village, where a unique selection of Michelin-starred restaurants exists, by bringing in new specialty restaurants co-created with award-winning chefs and mixologists.
- Life & Wellness Style Component: Gaysorn Urbanist Retreat concept is curated to meet the needs of urban customers taking into account healthy lifestyle, physical exercise, enhancement of beauty within each individual, luxury lifestyle and outdoor sport activities.
- Workstyle Component: enhancing the lifestyle of working people in Gaysorn Village and in the Ratchaprasong area by allowing them to make time for both work and play with ease and enjoyment.
- Co-created by CL3, a famous architectural company, Gaysorn Amarin’s new design concept called “Old-New Spirit” will provide customers and visitors with exceptional experiences that harmoniously connect the values of the past to the present and future in a seamless whole.
“The redevelopment will enable Gaysorn Village to become more than a leading lifestyle destination in the heart of Bangkok,” said Charn Srivikorn, Chairman of Gaysorn Property. “We are seeking to bring the best of placemaking to transform our three buildings, which are Gaysorn Tower, Gaysorn Center and Gaysorn Amarin, into a venue that provides everyone with the opportunity to immerse themselves in a truly inspirational creative environment with unique designs and services. Gaysorn Village is slated to create a bond with all visitors by giving them new refined experience for life enhancement in building social connection and spending quality time in this distinctive urban village by expanding, diversifying and scaling up offerings from our existing portfolio of four lifestyle components.”
- Fashion Style Component – Building on the venue’s long-standing prestige, Gaysorn Village will continue featuring its famed Designer Lane with world-class fashion brands such as Club 21 flagship store, Comme des Garçons, Diane Von Furstenberg, Boyy, Max Mara, and many more, with addition of an active fashion space for top Thai and foreign designers to exhibit arts and culture while sharing experiences and stories of their creations with customers.
- Food Style Component – The current Gaysorn Food Village, an outstanding dining experience destination with a wide variety of gastronomic choices such as Michelin-star restaurants will include Ginza Sushi Ichi, Paste, Hei Yin, Burger & Lobster, and Isola, will be complemented with the Hanging Garden at Gaysorn Amarin, the specialty food and beverage space that will include Izakaya, Thai Grill, and many other new concept restaurants with award-winning chefs as well as a bar area created by prominent mixologists. All these havens of fine dining will invite diners to enjoy new hangout destination and culinary space in the Ratchaprasong area.
- Life & Wellness Style Component – The Gaysorn Urbanist Retreat concept is curated to meet the needs of urban customers taking into account healthy lifestyle, physical exercise, and enhancement of beauty within each individual. Customers will be able to achieve a healthy work-life balance with a unique selection of world-class luxury lifestyle brands like Steinway & Sons, Bang & Olufsen, Leica, Rimowa etc., as well as a variety of essentials for active and outdoor activities like camping, climbing and surfing.
- Workstyle Component – Designed to cater to the lifestyles of working people, Gaysorn Village will be providing a workstyle component with productive and collaborative spaces for them to work with their colleagues while making the best of their creativity and increasing their efficiency.
One of Gaysorn Village's key achievements in introducing the ‘Placemaking’ experience with the urban village concept is creating a seamless connection for people visiting the area. The first phase development started in 2017 by connecting Gaysorn Center and Gaysorn Tower in the north side of the precinct with Ratchaprasong Walk (R Walk) to provide convenient access to all buildings at several points. Gaysorn Amarin is soon to be relaunched as an integral part of Gaysorn Village under the concept “Old-New Spirit,” which is a perfect blend of modern design approaches and post-modern architecture from Roman columns to contemporary color palettes.
Co-created by CL3, an international awards-winning design studio from Hong Kong who also designed Gaysorn Tower, the design of the new connection is conceived with a view to enhance the environment of the entire precinct and transforming it into a continuous experience within all three buildings of Gaysorn Village.
The new look of Gaysorn Amarin is manifested in the design of a new facade, an architectural concept called “Gaysorn Cocoon,” which is a symbol of regeneration and rebirth with the integration of Roman columns representing knowledge and wisdom. The customer-centric design also seeks to create seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor areas with addition of green spaces, and the Hanging Garden which will serve as a place where people can meet and socialize.
The Piazza is a spacious multipurpose area that harmoniously connects the area outside the building to a road, thereby creating a vibrant atmosphere that is suitable for various events. The Forum is an inside area and event space for lifestyle experiences that are lively and fun.
Gaysorn Amarin, which will be fully launched in late 2023, will also promote tourism and bring business vibrancy to Ratchaprasong so as to turn it into Bangkok’s Capital of Lifestyle District with every necessary element, including office buildings, shopping centers, entertainment venues, hotels, residences and various types of facilities. Green areas and connected parks are also available within easy walking distance, helping visitors, tourists, partners, tenants, and residents live life to the fullest.
“The regeneration of Gaysorn Village to accomplish our ambition to create the ‘Placemaking’ experience costs over 1,000 million baht. We are welcoming leading lifestyle brands both domestic and international as well as entrepreneurs, creators and chefs to join us on a new journey towards success. Together, we will create prized spaces for people of various personalities, tastes and preferences in the Ratchaprasong area of Bangkok to discover new perspectives on life. Gaysorn Village is ready to make all three areas a link between living, working and shopping experiences that are full of energy and creativity,” added Charn.
The Gaysorn Village sales gallery is open daily on the 14th floor at Amarin Tower with a team of consultants to provide more details for those who are interested in opening a shop or service business on the premises.
For retail space, contact Khun Nujjarek Hirum at tel. 02-612-5956
For office space, contact Khun Prapavadee Numahunt at tel. 02-612-5998